Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Free Coaching

Thursday night I get a free coaching session from a 2+2 poster who is thinking about giving some coaching a try. I saw the post on 2+2 and didn't think much of it initially as I rarely post there but dropped him a line after a day or two and eventually heard back that he decided to go with me for the session. This should be an interesting learning opportunity and I'm looking forward to it.

The timing is shaping up to be pretty good as well, as I'm spewing out buy-ins all over the place the last few days. I ran into a few nasty hands last night where I was way ahead until the river. In a couple cases, the money was already in the pot and I can't really ask for any better than getting it in way ahead, but I also paid off a couple more rivers than I would like to. Pretty standard stuff.

I transferred a good chunk of money from Paradise back to Neteller about a week ago, just after the announcement that they were pulling out of Canada and have yet to see that transfer hit Neteller. So, moving that money around before Neteller ceases to deal with online poker sites for Canadians could prove to be a little difficult. Given the limits I play at, I have more than I need at any given site anyway, and may just pull some back to my bank anyway. Having the option to move it around would have been nice though. Buggers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home