Friday, February 02, 2007

Long time no post

I have been playing a lot more than I have been posting. January was another rough month for my poker results but compared to losing $370 or so in December, this month was a huge improvement. I was in the black for most of January but managed to dip below zero at the very end thanks to some stupid no-limit play after too many drinks just the other night. Oops.

I played a bit at Party over the last couple weeks as well, sticking to super micro limits for the most part as I only had $30 or so over there. Playing 0.05/0.10 limit makes me feel like I know what I'm doing. While not the most financially rewarding limit, there is something really enjoyable about running at 15BB/100. Losing big pots doesn't hurt at all either. I was surprised at how much fun I had playing such low limits and should really consider doing more of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, I just withdrew most of my bankroll from Bodog and left with $30 ouver there too. I'm mostly a NL player, maybe I'll try the .05/.1 limit games there. It's certainly less stressful.

Or I might try the short stack play at bodog. POOOoooshh with big pocket pairs, just like ferguson. :)

4:30 AM  
Blogger FloppyJT said...

Pokerdog!

I hope your Bodog roll is booming now!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home