Thursday, November 30, 2006

Return to the Ring

Poker gave me a nice warm welcome back in the early going this month as I couldn't seem to lose. The hot run continued when I took a little shot at $2/$4 and then my fortunes quickly changed as I lost all my monthly winnings and more. From that point on the rest of November was up and down and finished somewhere just north of even, due largely to a good night on the tables tonight.

Towards the end of the month I settled into $1/$2 short handed and found that game to be surprisingly nice at Poker Stars. I also had a blast messing around with some HORSE and Razz and donated to a number of limit tourneys along the way as well.

Although my winnings were pretty low this month, my bankroll got a little padding due to an old deposit bonus for $120 that had been sitting around on Stars which got cleared on the way to reaching Silver Star status.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home