Wednesday, November 15, 2006

$1.37 per hour

It is a damn good thing that I do not rely on poker as a source of income. According to my records, I have earned $1.37 per hour with my elite poker skills. Adding bonuses to the mix ramps that figure way up in excess of $6 per hour, almost competing with the fry guy at McDonalds.

Even still, this makes poker infinitely more profitable than any other hobby I have ever had and for the most part the time spent on poker is only replacing other leisure type activities. So boooya, ship it.

Counting My Outs has a new home and destroys my hourly poker earn rate.

3 Comments:

Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

Hey, Floppy!

I'm not sure if I "destroy" your hourly rate, but thanks for the shoutout about my new home. :-)

Glad to see you have decided to keep playing and blogging again. Poker is a great hobby and if you are winning and still enjoying it, that's great.

Consider opening an account at Full Tilt. You can get 27% rakeback and their bonuses are decent. I dabbled in the $1/2 LHE 6-max games there a month ago or so and they were really good games. Playing at FT will get you more at the levels and volume that you play than will playing at Stars. That said, Stars is an excellent site (and where I play 100% of the time right now).

Welcome back!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Poker4peace said...

As long as you are having a good time! I too am glad to see ya back!

8:24 PM  
Blogger FloppyJT said...

Thanks for the welcome backs!

I have been jumping all over the place in limits at Poker Stars, won a pile, lost a pile. The games seem to be pretty good overall. Fun fun.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home