Thursday, October 19, 2006

Alive and Well

Wow, apparently when I take a Poker break, I REALLY take a poker break. Since my last post I think I have only managed to play 3 small limit tourneys which saw me make my exit somewhere around 200th or so. Other than that, it has basically been cold turkey.

I'm off to Vegas (1st time ever) next week with my girlfriend and a group of other friends for a few nights so who knows if I'll get jolted back into full blown poker-mode again or not. The only live poker I have played to date is small sit-n-go type tourneys with friends, so the whole real Vegas thing may be a shocker.

Anyway, for anyone who slides by here at all - I am alive and doing well.

Hope all is well on your end also!

3 Comments:

Blogger Poker4peace said...

Hi Floppy good to see your still around. Have a good time in Vegas... but not too good. ;)

1:10 AM  
Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

Welcome back, Floppy.

Blow it out in Vegas! (LOL)

2:40 PM  
Blogger FloppyJT said...

Hey Slimeface & Michael!

Vegas was a blast. Much like my online experience, I stuck to the baby limits and it served me well enough, though $2/$4 there resembled $0.01/$0.02 online. I was up a couple hundred on all gambling and down a pile on the nightlife. Fun times though and I can't wait to go back again.

The online scene sure has changed in the last few months. Wow!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home