Friday, July 07, 2006

poker no guts pansy

F Google!

I had a recent visitor through here on a google search for "poker no guts pansy". Man, google sure has my game pegged.

Other popular searches that seem to find me include "Trout Blogs", "sng roi itm", "betfred bonus", and the odd person looking for a free registration key for Sit n Go Power Tools - freeloading pricks. I have no clue how google searches, page rankings and all that stuff works and I'm quite content to remain blissfully ignorant of it all. However, I suspect that if I laced my pussy posts full of sexually charged cock and bull stories, more boobs would find their way here. Or not. I really don't know.

We are on half-day Fridays for the summer now and I'm starting out by staying three hours longer than necessary today. Perhaps if I did some work earlier in the week I wouldn't be having this problem. Procrastination rules.

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home