Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Come back June!

With the long weekend festivities in full swing, I did not play much poker until yesterday once I shipped all my company off. Somehow I managed to lose $45, the bulk of which was at Paradise playing 5-max $1/$2. I lost a couple bucks playing a few $5 SNG's at Poker Stars and broke even playing a couple 180 person $4 tourneys at Stars as I finished 10th, just missing the final table, in one and bombed out in another.

We managed to run up a few impressive patio bills over the weekend. On Canada day we went for lunch around 1:30 and kept drinking for the next 8 hours before finally heading back to catch the fireworks from my rooftop. We then continued to drink for 4 or 5 more hours before calling it a night. Some poker broke out at some point and I think we managed to play 3 or so small SNG type tourneys. Later I had a strange dream about someone lighting a deck of cards on fire, which made a little more sense when I was cleaning up in the morning and came across a half burnt deck of cards. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home