Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekend > Monday

For a nice change, I do not know exactly how much I won or lost this weekend. I won a bit on Friday and Saturday and lost a good chunk back on Sunday. I suspect overall I was up a little but not much. For the most part I was at Party working off another $100 reload bonus on the .50/1 and 1/2 6-max limit tables but I also got in a couple tourneys, finishing somewhere in the 30's in a couple Stars 180's and finishing just in the money in a Paradise fixed limit tourney.

July continues to beat on me as I still haven't broken even on play and am only booking a small overall profit due to bonuses. I trust that will change by the end of the month but I'm bound to have a losing month sooner or later, so this could be the one. On the bonus front I haven't been very active this month either, only working on 2 $100 reload bonuses right now at Party and Paradise with no plans to chase anything else down. I also have the Stars reload bonus but that will not be cleared for months as I have not been playing any SNG's lately.

I need another weekend to recover from the last one. An emergency party broke out on Friday night and all of Saturday was spent at a wedding which required further partying. I think we got to bed around 5am Saturday night/Sunday morning. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home