Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Same ole same ole

My Poker Stars account has now dipped below the $500 mark, which puts my downswing somewhere near $500. Ouch. The pain! I can't take any more! For some reason this isn't bothering me much. It does, of course, make me question whether I will ever play winning poker ever again but the absolute worst case scenario is that I won't. I can probably continue to live a reasonable life if that is the situation.

Anyway, that is all really boring, unlike the great big drama thread which has been going on for days now at 2+2 featuring poker world sex, money and relationship woes. And frozen turkey dinners, bebe tops, penises on backs, finger painting with blood, etc. Pretty standard I guess.

BrandiRose - Never Trust Anyone

Rapidly approaching its 3,000th reply and ruining workplace productivity throughout the world. What a train wreck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

I read through that train wreck yesterday and it was disturbing on multiple levels. Besides her comments and story, the other posters were just as bad. I'd like to have that 30 minutes of my life back!

2:21 PM  
Blogger FloppyJT said...

Hey Michael,

Yeah, you sure nailed it when saying it is disturbing on multiple levels!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home