Monday, December 11, 2006

Losing Streak Continues

Poker is beating me up lately. I have managed to post some small wins at the odd table but more often than not, I am posting moderate losses at whichever game I happen to be playing lately. Jumping from game to game may be a contributing factor but during these losing streaks, I tend to switch to a different form of poker rather than risk throwing my laptop through a wall.

For some reason, during losing streaks, I tend to get the most enjoyment out of playing tournaments, despite a much better history with ring games. I have made it to the money in a few multi table tourneys lately but have not gone very deep.

I finally finished reading TOP and will either revisit SSHE or check out HOH, depending on which way I go with limit or no limit play.

2 Comments:

Blogger Semi-Pro Poker Player said...

I like your approach when you are running bad, Floppy. Nothing like running off to a different form of poker and enjoying yourself (and taking your mind off the bad results).

6:48 PM  
Blogger FloppyJT said...

Hey Michael,

It seems to work decently for me, at least from the standpoint of having fun. I have yet to find a fix for the money aspect though but hopefully that will follow naturally in due time.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home