Saturday, December 02, 2006

$1,300 Barrier

While searching for patterns where there really are none, I noted that every time my poker winnings have broken the $1,300 threshold I have promptly gone on a big losing streak. The first time I broke through the $1,300 barrier I proceeded to drop $600 in a very short period of time - gotta love 6-max variance. The next skid was only $300 and had much less to do with variance and a lot more to do with me messing with limits I shouldn't have been messing with. And now, having broken $1,300 again a few days ago, I find myself in the midst of a mini slide which I hope to stop shortly.

One day I hope to permanently bust through that pesky $1,300 barrier and find a new one a lot higher.

Other completely meaningless stats:
- I have won with AA over 92% of the time recently
- My best game to date, based on total winnings, is $0.50/$1 short handed
- $2/$4 short handed is my worst
- My best site to date, based on total winnings, is Party by a huge margin
- Paradise is my worst
- My best day of the week, based on total winnings, is Friday by a longshot
- Wednesday is my worst by far

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home