Monday, March 26, 2007

Three Weeks at 25NL

Another successful week at 25NL is in the books. My three week total winnings at this level is now just over $500 with the bulk of the winnings over the last week coming from the short handed tables, which now account for about $150 of that total.

I am still down a couple buy-ins at 6-max at Party but this is slowly moving in the right direction. Paradise continues to be kind to me, making up $400 of the total $500 in winnings. With another $100 in bonuses yet to clear at Paradise, I expect to be playing there a fair amount.

Last night, I found an old forgotten $20 sitting on Poker Time, which was my old River Belle account. I played a bit of 6-max $10NL there and ran the total up to $30.

If things continue to go well, some shots at 50NL may not be too far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home