Friday, June 02, 2006

June Begins

Thursday Night Summary

Poker Stars $5.50 SNG's
3 played, 1 - 3rd, 1 - 5th, 1 - 7th
(-$7.50)
(-45.5%) ROI

I'm not sure what possessed me to raise first in and then call the SB's all-in push while I was holding pocket 7's but as I was doing it I was thinking "FOLD IDIOT, FOLD" and watched helplessly as the mouse cursor moved to the call button and some jackass actually clicked the button. That brilliant move earned me a 7th place finish in my first SNG of June. At least I got what I deserved - which ordinarily would suit me just fine. I was kind of cheering for an underdog suckout on that one though. I lost less than what a sandwich at lunch would cost anyway, so I'll probably live. The other two SNG's didn't go much better, although I did avoid making any huge bonehead moves and barely snuck into the money in one.

I am finally going to knock the dust off my golf clubs and get out for at least 9 holes this afternoon. This means I have to work my butt off this morning, which is why I am posting right now. Procrastination rules. Speaking of procrastination, the fifth year of my four year car lease ended last month and I finally got around to buying it out. I do not recommend doing this as it makes for a rather expensive way to finance a vehicle purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home