Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Not much poker lately

I have only managed to play a handfull of SNG's since last Thursday and didn't play them particularly well. I have been busy building up GBP's as my girlfriend was offering double good boyfriend points for a limited time only for the painting of her new place. I have my eye on the threesome in the points catalog and figured this would be a good opportunity to push me over the edge in points. She moves in today, so it may be the end of double points, but there is still a lot left to do so who knows.

As far as poker goes, it doesn't look like I am going to finish either the Poker Stars or BetFred bonus in May. Both of these bonuses have taken me a long time and should make for easy bonuses in June. I think I said that about BetFred for May though also. May will definitely close out as the month I earned the most bonuses simply due to hitting a $2,500 score at Poker Stars for a milestone hand. Without that it would have been my worst month to date as I only cleared a $100 Party Poker reload bonus otherwise. May could also be my highest winnings to date as well but that depends on whether I am able to play the next couple nights.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home