Saturday, June 03, 2006

BetFred Revenge

Friday Night Summary

BetFred $0.50/$1.00 6-max Limit
4 hours played
1 and 2 tabling
+$97

+$10 bonus

Poker Stars $5.50 SNG's
3 played
1 - 1st, 1 - 6th, 1 - 7th
+$6
36.4% ROI

I played some limit poker for the first time in over two weeks and went on one hell of a hot streak. It was a nice warm welcome back to fixed limit. I got hit in the face by the deck, hit lots of flops, turns and rivers. Pretty much the opposite of how BetFred had gone for me in the past. The winnings last night were enough to dig me out of the hole there completely and leave me just barely over break even. Last nights play also got me a lot closer to finishing off the raked hands required for the $250 deposit bonus which has taken me forever to clear. Another hour or two should finish it off. There was also a $15 bonus showing as pending in the software which previously did not work for bonuses, so they must have gotten that all fixed now. I cleared $10 of the $15 with play last night and only need another 30 hands or so for the last $5. I have no clue why I had this bonus in my account, but I'll take it. It was listed as a May 31, 2006 bonus with almost a full year available to clear it.

I also played a few SNG's very late last night and don't have the slightest clue how they went. I vaguely recall being short stacked pretty early in all of them due to nifty beer + rum strategic play. I do know that I went out fairly early in two of them and finished first in one. I should take a look at the hand histories on those to see what sort of idiotic moves got me knocked out and how badly I sucked out on people to take down first place in one.

I haven't verified, but I believe that yesterday stands as my best single day results to date. I don't recall cracking $100 in one day before. That also pushes me through my first $1,000 in winnings. That milestone took quite a while to hit as I have been playing since November 2005. Winnings have been coming steady but fairly slow and seem to be gradually picking up speed as I continue. I'm liking this trend and hope it persists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home