Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Poker Stars

Tuesday Night Summary

Poker Stars
$11 SNG
1 played
5th place
(-$11)

Poker Stars
$5 SNG's
3 played
1 - 1st, 1 - 2nd, 1 - 6th
+$19.50

Poker Stars
$0.10/$0.20 Full Ring LHE and $0.50/$1.00 6-max LHE
+$1

I played a few more SNG's at Poker Stars and then hopped on a few limit tables for a bit as the next milestone hand was coming up. I was on a few 6-max tables with some 2+2 posters who were intending on just posting blinds and folding it around in order to get in as many hands as possible as the milestone hand approached. A couple of the lower limit full ring tables I was on had people doing the same thing, however there were some where people were still playing out the hands. I'll have to keep an eye on the forums as these guys are doing a good job at nailing the times on the next milestone hand.

We were going through piles of hands and I was folding like crazy. I did pause briefly a couple times when AA and KK came up. It felt awful to fold those hands, but actually made sense under the circumstances. Due to timing of the blinds folding around, I finished up a whopping $0.75 on the 2+2 tables. What an overrated site, I pwned them hard (sarcasm emoticon thing goes here).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home