Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A BetFred Win

Wednesday Night Summary

BetFred $0.50/$1.00 6-max Limit
1 hour played, single table
+$23

After a couple days without, I managed to get a little poker in tonight. It was a nice night for me at BetFred with my good hands holding up and really no bad beats to speak of. It was actually a fairly quiet hour of poker with a lot of very small pots. On both tables I played at play was fairly weak-tight with a single flop bet taking down the pot often. I only saw one very loose player all night and he busted out quickly.

I missed poker last night due to an emergency sleep session. After a big bike ride and some grocery shopping I konked out super early and woke up only long enough to move from the couch to the bed. A few more nights of 10 hours sleep and my system should be back on track. Unfortunately, I only get that much sleep about once every 2 years, so catching up will take some time.

Monday night was hockey night. After arriving at the stadium with only a few minutes to spare, my buddy realized he left all our tickets on his kitchen table. Oops. We lucked out and were able to get three tickets for below face value and we went on with the show. It turned out to be an expensive way to watch the home team lose.

Hey, I won money at BetFred!
Yay! Only $98 to get back to even there. I'll aim to get that back and tack on a couple hundred before finishing up that bonus. Good luck me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home