Sunday, May 07, 2006

Down and Up

Saturday Night Summary

BetF'ingFred $0.50/$1.00 6-max Limit
5 hours played
1 and 2 tabling
(-$9)

This turned out to be an exercise in frustration, while watching a couple movies. The movies weren't much better than the poker. This is turning out to be one of those bonuses really not worth the trouble. I still can't figure out why I am losing at BetFred but I am starting to look forward to finishing this bonus there and moving on. Okay, other than playing for far too long while leaking too much focus onto things other than poker while multi-tabling, I can't figure out why I continue to lose. Maybe I was lucky to come out only down $9. Another 1,000 raked hands or so to go and I'm done there either way.


Sunday Morning Summary

Party Poker $1.00/$2.00 6-max Limit
300 hands
+$46

Weekend morning poker at Party agrees with me for some reason. The last couple stabs at $1/$2 have gone well also. The big test for me when moving up limits is losing sessions and how I react to them. I don't mind not testing my reaction to that situation however. I'm sure I will get plenty of practice soon enough.

So far in May I have won $194 at Party and lost $87 at BetFred. So much for bonus chasing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home