Tuesday, May 02, 2006

April

Okay, this poker blog is now about poker again. No more work.

April turned out to be a pretty good poker month for me. I was up $524 for the month and although February and March were higher overall, I didn't play the last week in April and I had my highest monthly winnings to date. I won $219 and made bonuses of $305 along the way. I like bonuses and all but I would rather see my winnings grow, so I am happy with these results.

April winnings by poker site:
(-$68) BetFred
+$37 Empire
+$173 Party
+$77 River Belle

April bonuses by poker site:
$80 Empire
$100 Party
$125 River Belle

Party Poker was back on top for me this month after taking a break in March and beating me up.

I still have a $250 bonus to clear at BetFred which I am about half-way through clearing. Other than finishing that bonus off, I don't have much in the way of goals for May other than to continue winning and continue taking shots at $1/$2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home