Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hot Streak Continues

Party Poker $0.50/$1.00 6-max Limit
340 hands
+$33

I was lucky to come out so far ahead tonight as I lost a few really large pots. I built up some great pots with top two, sets and straights but got outdrawn several times on the river. I was down $20 or so on one table tonight but it was due to loose players hanging around in hands far too long, so I stuck it out figuring it would turn around eventually. Thankfully, it did.

Party has been treating me very very well this week, running at +10BB/100 hands. I wish that were a sustainable figure.

For the first time in a quite some time it looks like I will clear a bonus and make more money on the regular play. It is nice to see my winnings accumulate at a faster rate than bonuses for a change.

I still need to clear around 100 raked hands to finish the $100 reload bonus and will knock that off easily sometime over the next couple nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home