Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Survived!

Wow, what a month and what a week to finish it. Six straight days without a drop of poker to finish up April. I ended up working 102 hours in the last week and just over 300 hours for the month. That really really cuts into my free time for poker.

Keeping with tradition, our office had a big party last night and after exhausting ourselves working like dogs, we further exhausted ourselves by consuming ridiculous quantities of alcohol. Everyone is enjoying the day off today, though I suspect many are nursing hangovers. It is almost noon and my girlfriend still hasn't moved too much so far today, so I'll have to count her in with the 'many'.

I have piles of things to do, but I suspect I will spend much of the day just relaxing on the couch. Maybe I'll figure out if I still remember how to play some poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home