Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Poker Free Night!

This blog is no longer about poker and from now on will only be about how much I work. I managed close to 17 hours yesterday and didn't leave the office until sometime near 2am. At my hourly poker rate I could have made $17 instead, dammit. Plus bonuses!

Last night was the first night in April that I did not play any poker and only the second night that I did not play any online poker. Hi, my name is Floppy, and I'm a pokerholic. I'm not getting the shakes or anything yet but if I don't get a dose of poker soon I'm afraid it could get ugly.

Five more days and all this madness is over.

2 Comments:

Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks for the link Floppy.Much appreciated.Added your blog to my sidebar.

Good luck with the blog and at the tables.

2:48 PM  
Blogger FloppyJT said...

I just stumbled on this 2 months late!

You are welcome and thanks!!!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home