Sunday, May 07, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Sunday Night Summary

BetFred Omaha hi lo $0.05/$0.10 Pot Limit
1 hour played
(+$0.17)

I'm in the process of slowly losing my $10 buy in at Omaha while winding down for the night and writing this. I meant to get some more poker in this afternoon but the day just got away from me completely.

I did a couple things this weekend I haven't done in quite some time. Yesterday, I went on a major clothing shopping spree. I'm not a big fan of shopping, so I tend to ignore it for years at a time. Eventually, I need to stock up for the next few years and end up going on a slightly insane shopathon. Sometime during the four or so hours of the shopping event, I half-jokingly mentioned to my girlfriend that credit card security was probably trying to contact me to find out if my credit card had been stolen. Sure enough, when we got home, there was a message from the credit card security department asking me to phone them. Needless to say, I spent a sick amount of money yet somehow still seem to 'need' a sick amount of clothes. I definitely need less today than I did prior to yesterday though.

I meant to get in more poker this afternoon but have some spring cleaning that needed taking care of. After six hours of working on it, I have barely put a dent in the cleaning. My little kitchen is looking pretty spic 'n span though.

I'm still feeling dead tired after the crazy April at work and am finding I don't have a lot of energy to devote to poker. I just feel too tired to play much. Which is why I am just toying around with a little Omaha hi lo tonight. I won't get in much poker tomorrow night either as tickets have landed in my lap for game 2 of the Ottawa Senators vs. Buffalo Sabres series.

I am only down a little more than $2 at O8...victory is mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home