Thursday, May 11, 2006

Party Time

Thursday Night Summary

Party Poker $0.50/$1.00 6-max Limit
240 hands, single tabling
+$38

I deposited another chunk at Party to take advantage of a reload offer for $100 bonus. They have been offering piles of reload bonuses lately it seems. This works out well for me seeing as though I enjoy playing there even with no bonus.

It was a fairly uneventful night on the tables. I won more than my fair share of pots and a took a couple of them when I was 'sure' I was beaten. Thank goodness for crying calls sometimes. I played three different tables over the course of the evening, while watching television, as tables kept breaking up on me. I have been on a big kick of only playing one or two tables at a time lately, which is probably good for my game. I have run into problems playing four tables at a time in the past.

Tonight is a live poker night with the gang. I expect a fun night filled with bad poker. Most of these guys start out hyper aggressive and just get worse with each beer.

TGIF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home