Thursday, May 18, 2006

More Stars Play

Wednesday Night Summary

Poker Stars $10 SNG
1 played, 3rd place
+$7

Poker Stars $5 SNG's
3 played
1 - 2nd, 1 - 6th, 1 - 8th
(-$3)

Poker Stars $0.50/$1.00 6-max Limit
(-$3.50)

I have been on a bit of a SNG kick this week while Poker Stars is offering double frequent player points. SNG's are almost the only form of no limit poker I play, as I rarely play MTT's and almost never play NL cash games. I would eventually like to get into NL cash games as I suspect that is where a lot of the fishiest of the fish are hiding but I want to take some time improve my limit game first before moving on to NL. As a result, SNG's are a bit of a treat for me and tend to suit my game as far as no limit goes, allowing me to play a weak-tight game for much of the tourney. The difference in my aggression level between limit and no limit is huge, but I had to force myself to be more aggressive in limit so I expect to be able to learn to play more aggressive in no limit eventually as well.

I am not weak tight, I just tend to play that way sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home