Sunday, June 04, 2006

Another Bonus Cleared

Sunday Afternoon Summary

Poker Stars $5.50 SNG's
9 played
3 - 3rd, 1 - 4th, 2 - 5th, 1 - 6th, 1 - 7th, 1 - 9th
(-$22.50)
(-45.5%) ROI

Not my best run of SNG's. On the bright side, I did get my chips in the middle with the best of it in all but two of my exits. Doesn't really help me this afternoon, but I suppose in theory it is a good long term habit.

I did finally finish off the $120 Poker Stars reload bonus today, so the bankroll continues to grow steadily. My ratio of bonuses earned to winnings is disgusting which in turns makes the limits I play compared to my bankroll also disgusting. I could have worse problems than being overrolled I suppose. I ignore bonuses won when considering when to move up in levels and will continue to stick to that, so maybe I'll pull a bit of cash back out sometime soon. I managed to spend about triple my entire poker bankroll last month, so any little bit extra would help right now.

It is time to start closing the gap between bonuses and winnings. Therefore, my plan for the rest of the month is to win piles and piles of money. Sounds simple enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home