Monday, April 10, 2006

Omaha is Fun!

Sunday Night Summary

BetFred Omaha $0.05/$0.10 Limit & $0.10/$0.20 Pot Limit
(-$4)

BetFred $0.50/$1.00 6-max Limit
(-$6)

After spending most of the day in the office I unwound with some Omaha and 6-max. I had a blast again playing Omaha at micro-micro stakes. I am still pretty shaky but the bulk of the players at these limits seem to be pretty bad.

I was getting kicked around at 6-max and was down $40 for a while before hitting a good streak. I was not getting good cards all night and a lot of my gains came from taking down small pots on raggy flops and stealing blinds.

Prior to the small losses in the last couple days, I may have been on my best heater to date. Heaters are fun. I'll take more of those please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home