Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Summary to Date

That's it for another month, March is done and gone. It felt like my worst poker month to date, but actually turned out to be my best. I'm sure it felt like my worst because of hitting my two largest downswings to date, dropping 105BB's one night and then another 85BB's two days later while clearing too many bonuses on too many tables at Party. When all was said and done, I was up $10 at Party for the month, which is pretty ugly considering how many hands I put in there.

Overall though, I was up just under $200 for March, thanks largely to loose play encountered at Poker4ever. I also had some success with 6-max LHE towards the end of the month at BetFred and Empire.

In addition to my feeble earnings, I also had my best month as far as bonuses go, with $600. Having such a small sample size of months to draw from has been fun in that each most recent month has been my best to date so far. I expect that trend to stop in April as work is crazy busy and I won't have time to play much.

I will still be puttering on the RiverBelle and BetFred bonuses and knocked off an $80 reload bonus at Empire over the weekend.

So far in April, 6-max 0.50/1.00 LHE has been my friend with a nice upswing of $147 in three days plus an $80 bonus. I am on the verge of cracking the $2K mark, however, the vast majority of that number is still made up of bonuses.

Summary to date

Net deposits - $731.98
Winnings - $612.21
Bonuses - $1,370

Total available bankroll - 2,714.19
(I plan to withdraw the original deposits I made at some point but there is no rush)

Earnings by month:
Nov/Dec, 2005 - ($48.53) + $150 bonus
January - $149.22 + $100 bonus
February - $165.10 + $440 bonus
March - $198.93 + $600 bonus
to April 3 - $147.49 + $80 bonus

Pending bonuses

Poker Stars - $120
River Belle - $125
BetFred - $250

I should clear River Belle this week and will finish BetFred and Poker Stars eventually.

Reading

Part way through my 2nd read of SSHE right now. I have TOP, HOH1&2 and HEPFAP sitting around waiting for me to get to them still. I don't anticipate doing so until May at the earliest and may pick up Weighing the Odds before touching HEPFAP.

Limits

I am sticking with $0.50/$1.00 6-max for the near future with plans to start taking shots at $1/$2 soon. Whether I try full ring or 6-max I'm not sure yet. If I go the full ring route, I'll have to hit up some full ring $0.50/$1.00 first. I'm hoping that the recent 6-max play will have helped up my full ring aggression.

For SNG's I will stick with $5.50's at Poker Stars for the foreseeable future. I am playing them rarely and do not anticipate playing many at all this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home