Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tilt Alert

Wednesday Night Summary

Party Poker $1/$2 6-max Limit
2 hours played, single table
(-$60)

What a swingy session. I was up, I was down, I was back up, back down, back up, way down. I went out with a bang rather than the usual wimper when I flopped a set against a bigger turned set and spewed the whole way to the river to end with a nice even $0 on the table. I had a turned fullhouse run into a rivered larger full house along the way that sent me on a downward skid. There were lots of strange suck outs by people playing garbage cards and I generally played awful, calling far too much and paying off all over the place. The highlight of my night was a misclick river call with Ace high that stood up.

I head out for three days of golf and three nights of fun after work finishes today. The weather is looking like it will be nice, so I am expecting a good time. No online poker for me until Sunday night although it is possible that we might play a little live poker while we are away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sucker keep donating to the tables. I am counting on you.

9:23 AM  
Blogger FloppyJT said...

I'll be back Sunday, grab some before it's all gone.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm being serious. I like taking your money.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home